- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 ounces chocolate chips/chopped chocolate
- Pre Heat oven to 350. Grease 9 x 9 or larger baking dish.
- Add ingredients in order as listed, mixing the dry ingredients before adding the wet ingredients.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, until lightly brown on top and a toothpick comes out mostly dry (it is a moist oatmeal).
- Serve plain or with milk.