Thank you for your interest in working with Real: The Kitchen and Beyond. Below are some of the ways we can work together, but if you have another idea, feel free to contact me about that also. For more about the writer behind the blog, check out my “About Me” page. To discuss opportunities to work together you can contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working together.
- Conference Sponsorship ~ There are several conferences I attend throughout the year. Contact me to discuss ways we can work together and the packages I offer.
- Sponsored posts ~ I currently offer 4 sponsored posts per month. Price is dependent on what you are looking for. Please contact me to discuss what you are envisioning. Each post is promoted on my social media channels (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Live Social Media – I offer on-site or remote social media packages. From live social media at your event or conference booth to participating in a Twitter party, let’s chat about how I can showcase your event on social media through your social media channels or mine.
I accept limited product reviews each month. Product must be a good match for my site – food and kitchen products, frugal food, cook books, and travel. I will not guarantee a blog post on products unless specified in our agreement. Items under $100 may receive social media mention or mention in a post but will not generally receive their own dedicated post.
I will host a giveaway sponsored by your company. Products must be a good fit for my blog and readership. I do have a fee for hosting and maintaining a giveaway. I would love to promote your product this way as long as it fits my personal guidelines. I offer two packages. I also offer the option to create and run a group giveaway to build even more awareness for your product.
- Review and giveaway combo posts ~ Two separate posts linked to each other – 1 showcasing your product in a story and/or recipe and the other the giveaway post.
- Giveaway post ~ 1 stand alone post with a story or information about the product and a giveaway.
I look forward to working with you on your next promotion. If you have any questions or business proposals you can reach me at email@example.com.
Editing and Proofing Services
- Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Noodles ‘Tastes Like Home’ Contest in December 2014. Voted best recipe by readers – Gorgonzola Beef Stroganoff and Christmas Traditions.
- Watermelon.org and Eat Write Retreat winner for Live Video Demo – Sweet and Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho Mary
- Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs Eat Write Retreat Scholarship Winner – Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Dough Dip
- 10+ Tips to Slash Your Grocery Bill – published in Main Line Parent Magazine
- Quick Prep Tips and Recipes for Busy People – House Party
- 11 Better-For-You Baking Swaps – featured in Huffington Post Taste
- 10 Potluck-Worthy Summer Desserts – featured at Community Table
- Food Should Taste Good –
- Mushroom Stuffed London Broil ~ USA Love List
- Menu Planning Monday, Easy Gourmet ~ Your Strong Tower
- Meal Plans ~ Splurge Meals, Frugal Tips – Your Strong Tower
- 8 Fruity Summer Drinks – A Life in Balance
- 10 Summer Picnic Sides – A Life in Balance
- Parade Magazine – 10 Potluck Worthy Desserts
- A Life in Balance
Writer and Owner-
- No Classroom Walls