- 4 Portabellos, cleaned and dried
- 2 cups wild rice
- 5 slices bacon, chopped small
- 2 small granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- Cook rice. When it is about 20 minutes from being done, broil the portabellos
- Lightly coat portabellos with olive oil.
- Broil portabellos on each side, 5 minutes. *TIP: Start with the top down.
- While the mushrooms are broiling, saute the garlic, bacon, and apple.
- When the rice and saute are done, mix them together and stuff the mushroom with it.