- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips – I prefer mini chips
- Mix vinegar and milk. Let set to sour for 5 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Let set 10 minutes.
- Fry pancakes on a non-stick griddle or greased frying pan.
Amount it makes depends on size of pancakes but we usually get 10-12 medium sized pancakes.