White Fish & Roasted Peppers Spring Green Salad
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 pound white fish
- Spring greens/salad mix
- 1 – 2 Sweet peppers
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon or a few grinds of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon for the pan.
- Start your grill or broiler.
- Grease metal baking sheet with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Place fish in center of the pan then flip over so it has light oil on both sides.
- Place peppers on sides of pan.
- Squeeze juice from one lemon over fish.
- Place baking sheet on grill until fish is done, approximately 15 minutes.
- While fish and peppers are grilling, plate salad greens and make dressing.
- Divide fish and crumble over greens
- Remove skin from peppers, slice into 1 inch wide pieces, and arrange on salad.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
- Juice remaining lemon.
- Whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.