That’s a mouthful—the name and the salad. If you are looking for a delicious and easy meal, look no further. 15 minutes!! For real. It takes 15 minutes and it’s ready to serve. Best of all, it’s made on the grill so it doesn’t heat your house up on a hot summer day. White Fish and Roasted Pepper Spring Green Salad is cheaper and healthier than eating out and more of a time saver than loading the family up and finding dinner out—perhaps not as quick as the McDonald’s Drive-thru if you live right next to it but ALMOST that quick. Did I mention that it’s healthier?Print
- 1 pound white fish
- Spring greens/salad mix
- 1 – 2 Sweet peppers
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon or a few grinds of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon for the pan.
- Start your grill or broiler.
- Grease metal baking sheet with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Place fish in center of the pan then flip over so it has light oil on both sides.
- Place peppers on sides of pan.
- Squeeze juice from one lemon over fish.
- Place baking sheet on grill until fish is done, approximately 15 minutes.
- While fish and peppers are grilling, plate salad greens and make dressing.
- Divide fish and crumble over greens
- Remove skin from peppers, slice into 1 inch wide pieces, and arrange on salad.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
- Juice remaining lemon.
- Whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.