Vegan Pumpkin Coconut Hot Cocoa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 quart (4 – 8 ounce cups) coconut milk
- Pumpkin flavored mini marshmallows
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Mix cocoa powder, sugar, and pumpkin puree in 6 quart deep pot over medium heat.
- Stir until melted into a thick paste.
- Whisk in coconut milk.
- Heat to desired temperature.
- Ladle into mugs and top with marshmallows and optional coconut flakes.
NOTE: You can make the chocolate pumpkin paste ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. Add ‘to taste’ to your favorite hot cocoa base, heat, and enjoy any day!