- 2 cups flour (unbleached or all-purpose)
- 3/4 cup sugar (white or raw)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg*
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, mash banana then mix in milk and oil.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins 2/3-3/4 full.
- Mix flour and sugar together.
- Add oil and vanilla and mix until mixture comes together in crumbles.
- Top muffins with streusel.
Bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
*Cut to 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg if you grate your own nutmeg.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Breads