Swiss Tuna Melt Lite
Jarlsberg Lite swiss completes this sandwich with rich swiss flavor but half the fat.
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped fine
- ground black pepper as preferred
- Jarlsberg Lite Swiss
- Bread – I recommend a hard or crusty bread
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Top bread with mixture then add slice of Jarlsberg Lite.
- Put under broiler for approximately 4 minutes.
Serves 2: full sized sandwiches.Makes: 8 appetizers