Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons El Yucateco Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses to bring a sweet flavor depth (optional)
- 1 pound raw shrimp (20–25 count size)
- Mix together all marinade ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Devein and peel large shrimp.
- Marinate shrimp for 1+ hours.
- Add shrimp to skewers, alternating with favorite veggies if you wish.
- Grill on preheated grill for 2-3 minutes per side, until just cooked through.