I have never been a huge sweet potato fan. I eat them sometimes but it isn’t like they [were] something I couldn’t wait to have until last night. In fact, I might make a sweet potato again today. I tossed them with some spices and threw them in the ActiFry for a low fat yet delicious side dish. With cinnamon, ginger, and crushed red pepper they have a sweet but spicy kick.Print
- 1 sweet potato per adult, 1/2 per kid
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
For the spices use these measurements per potato. So, if you have 2 potatoes, double the amounts.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Few shakes of fresh ground pepper
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tiny pinch crushed red pepper
- Dice the sweet potato.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Cook in ActiFry for approximately 15 minutes per potato. 4-5 potatoes should still only take around 45 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until texture you like.