Strawberry Piña Coladas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups ice
- 4 cups diced pineapple
- 1 – 13. 5 ounce can of Coconut Milk
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 ounces rum per cup of mixture (optional)
- Strawberries, pineapple wedges, and or toasted coconut for garnish
- Puree strawberries and put in separate container.
- Rinse blender.
- Add 2 cups ice, then 4 cups diced pineapple, then coconut milk to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add rum at this point.
- Add strawberry puree to glass and swirl around bottom sides of glass.
- Fill glass 1/3 of the way with piña colada.
- Add 2 more spoons of strawberry, swirling it lightly.
- Fill glass the rest of the way with piña colada.
- Add a small amount of strawberry to the middle.
- Garnish and serve.
- Serves 4 adults.