- 1 TBS. oil
- 1 and 1/2 lb. thinly sliced beef (like carne picada or stir fry)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (approx. 2 cups)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (can omit)
- 1/2 cup apricot jelly
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 8 oz. snow peas
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a wide bottomed, high-sided pan.
- Add beef and onion.
- When onion is soft and meat is almost cooked through, add snow peas.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, apricot jelly, and pepper.
- Heat until snow peas are tender and liquid has thickened a bit and is bubbling.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.