If you’re taking me out for breakfast I am so easy to please. As long as it’s good diner food with decent service I am your girl. Don’t get me wrong, I never would turn down a good upscale brunch, but this girl was raised on truck stop and diner breakfasts as her special mornings out with dad. With that in mind I created a breakfast wrap with a diner breakfast packed inside. Smoked sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and cheddar deliver a breakfast wrap that pleases the whole family. Best of all, if you are stretching that dollar, these wraps do the trick.Print
Smoked Sausage & Hash Brown Breakfast Wrap
Packed with smoked sausage, hash browns, eggs and cheddar, these breakfast wraps deliver the perfect diner breakfast in hand.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 smoked sausage link
- 1 large potato
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 ounces cheddar or favorite cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4–6 wraps
- Peel and shred potato.
- Dice onion.
- Thinly slice and quarter smoked sausage.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Add potatoes, onions, and sausage to pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir often, frying until potatoes and onions are soft.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl until frothy.
- Shred cheddar.
- Add eggs to potato mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until well cooked.
- Remove from heat, add cheddar, and mix in.
- Divide mixture in wraps.
Serves 4 adults or 2 adults and 4 kids.
- Calories: 1292
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 1950 mg
- Fat: 80 g
- Saturated Fat: 30 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 68 g
- Cholesterol: 1217 mg