Black and Blue Sirloin Steak
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- Steak – as many servings as you need
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt ( or table salt)
- Black pepper
- Blue cheese (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- Rub steak with oil, sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Let rest and come to room temperature, approximately 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven on broil with top rack in middle of oven.
- Follow directions as found on Food Network, via Alton Brown.
- After broiling, let steak set 10 minutes then serve with Blue cheese butter or your preferred condiments.