Lemon Butter Pasta with Scallops
- 1 lb. box pasta (I used capellini)
- 1/2 – 1 pound bay scallops
- 8 tablespoons butter, salted
- Juice from 1 & 1/2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- Fill wide bottomed, deep pan with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Drop in pasta and broccoli.
- Cook until al dente.
- Drain and let sit in colander.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter and garlic to pan.
- Heat until butter is browned.
- Add scallops and cook for just a minute or 2 over high heat, turning often with a shake of the pan.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and remaining butter. Stir until liquid is thickened.
- Add pasta and broccoli and toss together.