Ginger Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced – from white end all the way to tip
- 3 cloves garlic, mined (1 tablespoon preminced is fine)
- 1 medium onion, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 jalapenos with or without seeds (No seeds=a little heat/seeds=heat/you can skip)
- Pepper to taste (appr. 1/4 teaspoon)
- Slice steak into thin strips for stir fry and place in small glass bowl.
- Mix together marinade ingredients.
- Pour over steak and coat well.
- Cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- While steak is marinating, put oil, broccoli, onion, and jalapeno in frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Cook with lid on until starting to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add steak and cook until just done.
- -10 minutes, depending how well you like your steak cooked.