- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 & 1/2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (I like Trader Joe’s Chili Pepper Sauce)
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon, skin side down in cast iron skillet or tray with sides.
- Whisk melted butter and hot sauce until incorporated.
- Put small slashes in top of salmon or poke holes in it, using a fork.
- Pour sauce over salmon.
- Bake until cooked through.
- Approximately 15 minutes