Rich pumpkin and creamy smooth white chocolate blend together for a beautiful light white chocolate pumpkin mousse.
- 4 oz. white chocolate + 2 oz. white chocolate (optional)
- 1 can (15 oz.) or 1 and 1/2 cups homemade pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup raw or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Melt 4 ounces white chocolate in medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, fold in pumpkin puree, sugar, and spices. Heat until pumpkin is completed heated through*.
- Put in another bowl to cool 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in approximately 1/4 the whipped cream, folding in until white is mostly gone. Repeat until all whipped cream has been folded in.
- Remaining 2 ounces of white chocolate can be melted just before serving and drizzled over individual servings.
- Chill for 1 hour or longer.
- Food safety recommendation is to heat to 165°F.
- Serve alone or in pre-baked tarts.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: pumpkin, white chocolate, mousse, pumpkin mousse