Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal is easier to make than pumpkin pie (no crust!) and has all the same flavors.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 4 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 10 x 10 or 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix together rolled oats and spices in a bowl.
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla together.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake approximately 1 hour or until firm.*
*If baking in 9 x 13 dish, will take approximately 35-45 minutes.