Portabella Jarlsberg Egg
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 1 egg
- 1 slice Jarlsberg cheese
- Butter or olive oil
- Clean and dry your portabella.
- Saute with just a bit of olive oil or butter in a frying pan, gill side up, until just soft.
- Flip over for 30 seconds, letting excess juice run off.
- Plate the portabella, gill side up.
- Fry your egg in the same pan with the mushroom juices. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Just before egg is finished, add cheese.
- Serve over top the portabella