Pomegranate Coconut Creamsicle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 - 8 ounce drinks 1x
- 18 ounces Stirrings Pomegranate Martini Mix
- 13.5–14 ounce can coconut milk
- 6 ounces rum
- 2 limes
- Pomegranate arils
- Stirrings Cosmopolitan or Margarita Rimmer*
- Fill blender with ice to 6 cup mark.
- Add coconut milk, pomegranate mixer, and rum.
- Add juice from 1 lime.
- Blend until smooth.
- While drink is blending, slice second lime into 8 slices.
- Run slice of lime gently along rim of glass then dip the glass in rimmer.
- Fill 8 or 16 ounce glass with pomegranate coconut lime drink.
- Garnish with the lime wedge you rimmed the glass with and a small scoop of pomegranate arils.
- * I prefer a sweet finish to my glass and use Cosmopolitan Rimmer. If you want a touch of salt to bring down the sweetness you can use the Margarita Rimmer.
- If you want to enjoy this drink as a slushy, you can freeze 30 minutes to an hour after blending.
- To make a mocktail simply skip the rum.