I keep meaning to “green up” my smoothies but I never end up having the greens when I am making a smoothie so for today it is all about the fruit. I use fresh fruit but you could use frozen fruit too. Today we bring you this absolutely yummy Pineapple Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe. Of course I would love for you to try it and tell me what you think.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO MIX IT UP!!! Throw in some different fruits. Little thick? Add some juice or milk-try coconut milk. Little thin? Add more fruit…..or veggies.Print
- Approximately 1.5 cup diced pineapple
- 6 strawberries
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 – 6 oz. cup your favorite yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- Approximately 1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk (depends on thickness)
- Throw it all in the blender.
- Once it is smooth, pour and serve.
It’s a perfect morning to sit on my front porch and enjoy the cool morning quiet, listen to the birds and sip the perfect fruit smoothie.
Have a great day!