Pineapple Mint Refresher
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups 1x
- 1 medium pineapple, diced
- 4 mint leaves, sliced in strips
- 6 cups water
- If you need a little sweetener, use a little sugar or zero calorie monkfruit (no yucky after taste)
- Puree the pineapple in the blender.
- Pour into 2 quart pitcher and fill to top with water.
- Add mint and stir well.
- Fill glass halfway with ice.
- Pour pineapple mint refresher over it.
- Garnish with a mint leave and serve.