Philly Cheese Steak and Rice Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 lb. chipped steak
- 3 cups cooked rice – ready serve packets make this easier when camping
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat.
- Chop onions and peppers and mince garlic, then add to heated oil in pan.
- Saute pepper, onion, and garlic until soft.
- Add chipped beef and fry.
- When meat is just finished, add cooked rice and cream.
- Stir constantly until rice is heated through and cream is thickened.