- 3 cups quick oats
- 2/3 cup Jif Peanut Powder
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dried apples, diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, loosely chopped
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup melting chocolate, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all dry ingredients, except chocolate.
- Mix sweetener and water, then add to dry ingredients.
- Mix together for 1-2 minutes until well incorporated.
- Press granola bar mixture on cookie sheet that is lightly greased or has parchment paper.
- You want the mixture to be well packed in a rectangle that is 1/2-3/4 inches thick, approximately 9 inches long, and 7 inches wide.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Set to cool 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch thick pieces width-wise then cut each piece in half.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over bars if desired. Set to let chocolate harden.