30 Minute Meals: One Dish Quinoa Taco Dish
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 19 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 & 1/2 cups quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can black beans / 1 & 1/2 cups homemade black beans
- 1 & 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Lettuce – 1 cup per person
- Drain beans.
- Put water, beans, quinoa, and salsa in a 6 quart pot over high heat.
- When the water comes to a boil, turn to medium heat and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- If water isn’t completely absorbed, let cook a few minutes longer until it is absorbed.
- Top with cheese and put lid back on for a few minutes.
- Serve over lettuce.