One Pot Dinners: Broccoli Mushroom Pasta
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 box pasta
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup (homemade link above or store bought substitution referenced)
- 2 cups milk
- Salt to taste
- Water for pasta
- Fill pan 2/3 way full with water.
- Bring water with a small pinch of salt to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Add pasta and broccoli. Cook to al dente. Approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Dump back into pan and add mushroom soup, milk, and desired salt.
- Cook over low/medium heat until thick.