Sausage, Potatoes, and Peas
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 3 spicy sausage links
- 1 – 1 and 1/2 medium potatoes per person – red potatoes are my favorite for this dish.
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups peas
- 1 –2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Slice potatoes and onions into thin rounds.
- Cut sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Heat pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Place potatoes, sausage, and onions in the pan and fry, with a lid over them, until potatoes are soft.
- Stir often as potatoes and onions will stick to the bottom of the pan. You may need to add a little more oil at this point.
- When potatoes are just soft, take lid off, add peas and salt, and continue cooking until peas are heated through.