These mini meatballs are gluten free, egg-free and dairy-free but packed with wholesome delicious ingredients the kids won’t even notice. Perfect for your next party.
- 1 lb ground beef – I use 93% lean grassfed beef
- 3 medium baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- fresh or dry parsley – 2 sprigs fresh, 1/2 teaspoon dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dice mushrooms, garlic, and onion very fine.
- Mix all ingredients into the burger really well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Mix with 1 jar of sauce and cook on low in slow cooker or simmer on stove top so meatballs absorb some of the sauce flavor.
Serve plain, with parmesan shaved over top, or over a baguette, depending on allergies. You could even set up a mini “create your own” meatball bar with breads, different sauces, and different cheeses.