Rich creamy chocolate ice cream with hints of vanilla and cinnamon, and finished with just a touch of spicy heat.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Original
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip cream until firm peaks form.
- Meanwhile, in separate bowl, mix condensed milk, Frank’s RedHot, and vanilla extract, then add cocoa powder and cinnamon. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add 1 cup whipped cream and gently fold into chocolate mixture. When well incorporated, add remaining whipped cream, folding in gently.
- Spoon into 5 x 7 x 3 metal bread pan, cover, and freeze for 3-4 hours or until hard.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Ice Cream
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 249