- 1 medium sized pineapple (5 cups, diced)
- 1–2 cups mango puree (1 large mango or 2 small)
- 1 15/16 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 cups ice
- 6–8 ounces rum (optional)
- Remove peel and seed from mango.
- Set aside a few pieces of diced mango for garnish.
- Puree the remainder until smooth.
- Pour mango puree into another container.
- Put 2 cups ice, diced pineapple, and coconut milk into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Mix in rum if using.
- Put spoonful of mango puree in bottom of glass.
- Swirl around bottom of glass.
- Fill 1/3 of glass with piña colada.
- Swirl in another spoonful of mango puree.
- Fill glass to 2/3 with piña colada.
- Add another spoonful of mango and swirl in.
- Add just a bit more piña colada.
- Top with diced mango garnish and serve.