Mandarin Ginger Green Tea Soother
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 8-ounce servings 1x
- Category: Beverage
- 4 cups water, heated to almost boiling
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 mandarin orange
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- While water is heating, slice mandarin and ginger into thin slices and put in pitcher or large measuring cup along with tea bags.
- Pour hot water over the above ingredients and steep 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in honey.
- You can make ahead and refrigerate then warm as needed or serve over ice.