Honey Roasted Sun Butter
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 16 ounces 1x
- 3 cups of sunflower seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons oil – my favorite are coconut or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Spread sunflower seeds on a cookie sheet and roast in the oven at 400°F. for 5 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in the food processor or blender until smooth.
- As it processes you will need to push the mixture down as it starts to collect on the edges.
- Add a little more oil if it needs to be thinner.