Who’s in the throes of back-to-school? We are wrapping up vacation and I am dreading the coming weeks. Back-to-home school isn’t my favorite time of year. Everything feels hectic and rushed with not enough time to do everything that needs doing – like getting a good meal on the table at dinnertime.
*This post includes affiliate links. It costs you nothing extra to buy through but I get a commission for your purchase. I only share products I love.
That’s where my Instant Pot comes in and since I believe strongly that every mom can use her very own Instant Pot, I’ve partnered with a group of lovely bloggers to give one away. Also, make sure you check out my list of tasty Instant Pot dishes to get you started!
I’ve teamed up with a great group of bloggers to bring you this BLOGGER SPONSORED giveaway of an Instant Pot Duo60 6QT 7 in 1 Programmable Pressure Cooker.
Your amazing hosts are:
Laura from Little House Big Alaska
Mellisa of Mel Claire
Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck
April of Home Sweet Homestead
Linda and Christina from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Gwendolyn of Finding Sanity in our Crazy Life
Heather from Real: the Kitchen and Beyond
Sara of Frankly Entertaining
Here are the details on the Instant Pot we’re giving away:
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Duo combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
Instant Pot DUO60 features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories: stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector and recipe booklet
Enter to win the Instant Pot Duo60 6 quart 7/1 Pressure Cooker Giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below.
Instant Pot Recipes for Busy Back-to-School Nights
Disclaimer: This blog did not receive compensation for the published material in this post. No purchase required to enter this giveaway. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning are determined by the number of valid entries received. Entries will be verified. Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. Winners in the United State will be given the choice of receiving an Amazon Gift Card or the Instant Pot DUO60 from Amazon. Winners outside the United States will be sent an Amazon Gift Card. Must be 18 years old to enter.
Real: The Kitchen and Beyond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.