Who doesn’t want to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes? Lime Shrimp, Corn, and Rice skillet with Veetee Dine In Rice makes it easy.
Disclaimer: I received a shipment of Veetee Dine In Rice in exchange for this post. Recipe and opinions are my own.
Life is busy. That’s a fact many of us are all too aware of, whether we have children, career, grandchildren, or several of the above. Just when we think it will slow down life throws us something new and we’re just not sure how we’re going to make it all work, let alone get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table.
For example, how many of you can relate to my Saturday? Here’s how it played out –
- Kid #3 basketball game: 11:45-12:15
- Come home, clean house, make dinner
- Leave at 4:00 to drive kid #2 20 minutes away to grandma’s house since he had a game at 6
- Which overlapped with kid #1’s game at 5:00 PM, 30 minutes away.
- Kid #1 game – 4:45-5:15
- Drive 30 minutes back to catch the end of kid #2’s game
- AND meet husband after he got out of work at 6:30 to get kid #1 and take him to a meeting from 7 – 9:30
- Finally get home at 7:20 PM
Dinner… yes, heading to the drive-thru was very tempting but my grocery money was running low. Veetee Dine In Rice to the rescue. See below for where you can find the product AND check out a great giveaway for your chance to win – your grocery budget would love that.
What is Veetee Dine In Rice?
Yes, you can say it isn’t “from scratch” cooking but here’s the deal, Veetee Dine In Rice is as good as it gets if you need a little help in the kitchen – GMO free with ingredients that pass the UK’s strict standards, 12 varieties (6 plain, 6 flavored) to choose from, 8 of which are gluten free and vegan friendly, and all of them ready in 2 minutes via microwave or pan stir-fried. Plus it is shelf stable for 12 months, and the plastic trays are 100% recyclable and BPA-free. Wouldn’t you say that’s a little healthier than your standard drive-thru fare?
Where Can You Find Veetee Dine In Rice?
You can find Veetee Dine In Rice at Shoprite, Walmart, Wegmans, Kroger, and other food markets across the USA. However, make sure you scroll to the end of this post to enter the giveaway we are holding!
Lime Shrimp, Corn, and Rice Skillet
This easy homemade recipe is a winner because it calls for just a few ingredients and you can make it in 15 minutes and still have that satisfied feeling of feeding your family well.Print
Lime Shrimp, Corn, and Rice Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound pre-cooked shrimp, thawed
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 2 containers Veetee Dine In Rice, thai lime and herb rice
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional if you want a bit of heat)
- Heat large skillet over medium/medium-high heat.
- Drain shrimp if you used frozen and make sure it is deveined and de-tailed.
- Toss with juice from 2 limes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add oil to pan and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add corn and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, including lime juice.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add rice.
- Heat 2 more minutes, mixing corn and shrimp into rice.
Veetee Dine In Rice Giveaway Details
One lucky winner will receive a ONE YEAR supply of Veetee Dine In Rice rice AND the winner will also have the opportunity to choose to donate the same amount of rice on their behalf to their local charity of choice.
Veetee Dine In Rice has already donated approximately 80,000 trays (about 160,000 servings) of shelf stable, microwaveable rice to the Community FoodBank of NJ, part of Feeding America during the holidays.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Leave a comment sharing the charity you would like it donated to.
For More Great Veetee Dine In Recipes
Chicken Fried Rice by We’re Parents
Mediterranean Rice Pilaf by Courtney’s Sweets
Quick Chickpea & Mushroom Rice Pilaf by Opera Singer In The Kitchen
Chicken & Pepper Stir Fry by NEPA Mom
Mediterranean Rice Salad by The Farm Girl Gabs