Blackberry Melon Lemonade
- 1 cup lemon juice (approximately 7 lemons)
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 1 cup watermelon juice (approximately 3 cups chunk melon)
- 1 quart water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Make a simple syrup on the stove with the sugar, 1/2 cup water, and lemon zest.
- Juice the lemons to make 1 cup lemon juice.
- Press the blackberries through a fine mesh sieve or squeeze through cheesecloth.
- Run the lemon juice over the blackberry pulp and seeds to get as much juice as possible out of pulp.
- Juice the melon through the sieve.
- Mix with 4 cups cold water.
- Stir in the simple syrup.
- Serve over ice.
*Slightly tart so make 3/4 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar simple syrup if you like it sweeter.
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 46