- 1 recipe pizza crust (makes 2 pizzas)
- 1 – 2 cups / 8 -16 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 pound roast beef, tear or slice each piece into 1/4‘ or 1/8‘s
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
- 8 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- Oregano to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 550 degrees. (450 degrees is okay but will take a little longer to bake.)
- Heat pizza stone or grease baking sheet.
- Spread half of dough over baking sheet or preheated stone.
- If using greased baking sheet, start spreading dough out then flip over and finish so both sides are lightly greased.
- Add thin layer of sauce. We use around 1/2 cup.
- Add half the cheddar and half the mozzarella, spreading over whole pizza.
- Top with roast beef, onions, and peppers.
- Sprinkle oregano and crushed red pepper over pizza, to taste.
- Bake for 10- 20 minutes. depending on oven temp.
- Is finished when the cheese is golden brown.
- Category: pizza recipe