I remember when we were young my mom would make us a special snack. She would take graham crackers, add a layer of peanut butter, sprinkle on chocolate chips and heat it in the oven. They were one of those super special once in a blue moon kind of snacks and we LOVED them. They make a great and easy snack for kids to prepare (except the oven part) and today we had our version, Peanut Butter S’More Graham Crackers.
As you can see in the picture I’m the girl who likes my marshmallows “bonfire burnt”. If you don’t like the “char” you can put yours in the oven on 400 degrees and leave in for a few extra minutes if you want or under the broiler for 2 minutes instead. Make sure you put them on a rack halfway down in the oven for the broiler option.Print
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Lay graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread peanut butter over crackers.
- Sprinkle as many chocolate chips as you want over the peanut butter.
- Add 2 marshmallows.
- Put in oven.
- degrees – 5-10 minutes for a nicely melted treat without the blackened edges.
- Broil – place tray in middle of oven for 3 minutes for bonfire like marshmallow s’more taste.
Today I’m linking up with Look What Mom Found…and Dad Too for a #KidsintheKitchen
and also with Tots and Me.