***Disclosure: This post is created in partnership with Jarlsberg minis. I received some of my favorite cheese in exchange for sharing some of my favorite ways to snack with it. ***
Who doesn’t know that I love Jarlsberg cheese? If you’re new to Real: The Kitchen and Beyond, now you do. I am a cheese addict. Our cheese drawer is usually full of 5+ cheeses at any time. My newest favorite snack are the Jarlsberg Minis. At 70 calories each, they are perfect to grab for a quick and healthier snack that helps keep me running. Today I am sharing 5 Jarlsberg Mini snack ideas that are easy and delicious.
It also just so happens that I am part of a Jarlsberg mini promotion on Facebook. Will you be the winner? Jump on over to Facebook and enter the giveaway before it ends on THURSDAY. It’s even quicker and easier than these snack ideas.
Jarlsberg Mini Snack Ideas
- Spicy Jarlsberg Mini Watermelon Squares ~ Cut watermelon into 2 inch squares, approximately 1/2 inch thick, sandwich 1/3 a Jarlsberg mini in between, and top with Vulcan Fire Salt. Perfection.
- Jarlsberg mini, handful of cherries, and wasabi peas ~ I love this combination. Creamy nutty Jarlsberg pairs with sweet cherries and zesty wasabi beautifully.
- Tuna Melts ~ Slice a Jarlsberg mini in thirds, scoop tuna salad on a slice of baguette, top with 1/3 Jarlsberg mini and melt under the broiler a few minutes. This is one of my favorite powerhouse snacks.
- Jarlsberg mini pepperoni melt with pretzels ~ Wrap a Jarlsberg mini in 2 slices of deli pepperoni and broil for 2-3 minutes. Serve with pretzels. This is a favorite for my son and I, plus it’s still a quick and easy snack idea that’s outside the box a bit.
- Jarlsberg mini, chicken, and lettuce stacker ~ This is a perfect snack the day after you’ve had roast chicken. Cut that Jarlsberg mini in 4 and layer with chicken and lettuce. Upscale that simple snack into a mini stacker that’s still quick and easy.
These are my favorite ways to use Jarlsberg minis. What are yours?