How to Freeze Pizza Dough
- Prep Time: 90 minutes
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Yield: 2 pizza crusts 1x
- 1 recipe homemade pizza dough
- Baking tray or flat plate that fits in your freezer
- Freezer bags or containers
- After your dough has risen per your recipe, you will divide it into sections.
- I divide mine into 2 for 2 pizzas, 6 for individual dinner pizzas, or 12 for mini pizzas.
- Lightly oil your baking sheet/plate.
- Shape your dough into rounds.
- Lightly flour.
- Place with space between each on on tray/plate.
- Put in freezer until frozen.
- Put into freezer bags or container.
- Pull from freezer the night before use and refrigerate to thaw.
- Place in lightly oiled bowl and cover lightly.
- Let rise 1-2 hours in a warm place.