Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: entree
- 1 – 16 ounce box pasta – we used penne
- 1 pound burger
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put water on to boil for pasta.
- While water is heating, fry burger.
- Throw pasta in boiling water, stir occasionally.
- Mix cornstarch and salt into burger.
- Add 1/2 cup milk to burger and stir until thick.
- Add rest of milk and heat on medium/high until thick.
- Add cheese and stir in until melted.
- Strain pasta and mix into burger and cheese mixture.