Healthy Homemade Chicken Fries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup partially crushed Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper (if you like them spicy, add 1/2 teaspoon more)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking tray with oil.
- Cut chicken into 1/4 inch thick strips
- Process chips and seasonings in food processor or blender until fine.
- Bread chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.