Ham and Broccoli Egg Bake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 5 Large eggs
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Put butter in 9×9 pan and put in the oven while preheating to 375.
- While the oven preheats, beat the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pull the baking dish out of the oven and spread the melted butter around in the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Pour egg mixture in the dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until center is dry.