Ham and Asparagus Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 & 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 3 cups diced ham
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Put carrots in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir carrots occasionally as you dice ham and add to pan.
- Stir and put a lid on the pan.
- Stir occasionally as you cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Put asparagus in pan and put the lid back on.
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring once or twice.