- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 lb. young asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces (you could substitute with broccoli)
- 2 handfuls spinach, chopped
- 3 green onions, I slice the bulbs really thin and use them
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add spinach, green onion, and asparagus. Saute until soft.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs and sour cream together.
- Pour over greens and cook, constantly turning over until eggs are just dry.