Gluten-Free Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 1 cup rice flour (You can use cornmeal in place of rice flour but need to add extra 1/2 cup of milk)
- 3/4 cup coarse cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (use whatever sugar you want)
- 2 – 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 6–8 oz. fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Combine milk, eggs, and melted butter in separate bowl and add to dry mixture all at once.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Place paper wrappers in muffin tin and spoon in batter, about 3/4 full.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until center pops back up when gently pressed.