- 1 baked pizza crust – buy or use this easy homemade pizza dough recipe
- 1/2 cup fig spread
- 2 cups caramelized onion*
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- Handful spring greens or arugula
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Put pre-baked pizza crust on a baking pan or pizza stone.
- Add a layer of fig spread then add 3/4 the goat cheese, reserving a bit to crumble over top.
- Spread the caramelized onions over top, then crumble remaining goat cheese over caramelized onions.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes.
- Garnish with greens.
*2 large onions, sliced thin and caramelized in butter**Add about 2o minutes to your time for caramelizing onions. I recommend caramelizing a super big batch so you have them for recipes all week long – like for quiche or on salad. Yum!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Pizza