Baymax Crisped Rice Treats
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 9 - 10 1x
- 6 cups crisped rice cereal
- 16 ounces marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12–16 ounces white chocolate
- 1/8 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 mini marshmallows per body
- 2 large marshmallows per body
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Mix in marshmallows and heat until melted, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and let set for a few minutes.
- Shape mixture into 3 inch balls and flatten to approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Set on greased tray or waxed/parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Dip tops and sides of crisped rice treats into the white chocolate, smooth, and set back on tray.
- Let set until white chocolate is partially set – needs to be thick yet not hardened.
- Press 2 mini marshmallows into each side on the top half for arms.
- Press a large marshmallow onto the top for a head.
- Cut a large marshmallow halfway up and stick to bottom of treat for legs.
- Melt semisweet chocolate.
- Using a toothpick, give your Baymax crisped rice treat his eyes.
- Let set 10 minutes until hardened.