Let’s talk about snacks today, shall we? Those pesky little “I’m hungry like yesterday” complaints can add up to a lot of extra dollars when you are out and about. The best way to cut those extra costs is by being prepared with snacks for the road on any given day. One of our current favorites is a Sweet and Salty Cheerio Trail Mix that is nut allergy friendly and so much more frugal than on the road snacks. I make it even more budget friendly by using small reusable glass jars instead of wasting plastic bags.
What’s your favorite frugal snack tip or packaging tip?
Check out more great fabulously frugal posts with these weekly features then comment with your favorite frugal tip or link up with us.
1. Extreme Ways to ave Money | Mimi, Mommy, and Me
2. 10 Bad Habits that Waste Money | Letters from Sunnybrook
3. Removing Pine Sap From Hair | Gentle Joy Homemaker
4. DIY Fabric Softener | Saved by Grace
5. Upcycled Shipping Crate Playscape | Frugal Mom Eh!
6. How Freshly Frozen Foods Will Keep Your Family Out of The Drive-Thru | Blissful and Domestic